Thursday, April 2, 2009

Listening to Olivia Ong now...

Ok.. it has been a while since I updated my previous post. Well, there too many things happened recently and I just have not time to post up. So forget about it and I shall tell what I am doing now... I am listening to Olivia Ong's songs in my play list right now.. A very beautiful lady .. with a beautiful voice.. Ahha... I just love listening to her bossa nova genre song.. "LOVE...Girl from Ipanema... Fly me to the moon...Love Fool..First of May.." A very good collection of songs there.

And at the same time, I am planning a holiday trip to Phuket. Supposedly to go in the coming month of June.. Last two days when i was checking the flight cost.. it was about RM260++.. and yesterday night when I checked it went up to RM460++... !@#$%()&#$^$ ... SO FAST?!! Wah... really trying to give me a heart attack..in just two days and it doubled up so fast... Cis!! Time to change my plan now... *crossed my finger so that it will happen* I really want this trip to happen!!!!

and oh yeah.. i completed my Toastmaster's second speech! Fuih.. I was so nervous at first... especially the crowd that are much more than the previous meeting. So my speech was talking about the benefits of clubbing. And oh yes, I think it managed to create some attention there. Hehe... well.. overall it was good. Third speech? Erm... haven't decide yet and I think I am stuck with it.

2 comments:

wakeupslow said...

olivia sang the song in little nyonya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlsPPKb_96k&feature=related

wakeupslow said...

this one sing live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0pOIb7hV84&feature=related