It is 2.30 in the morning.. and I am still sitting in front of my pc. I tried to sleep since 1am... but i just couldn't. There are too many things in my head... and the thing that I concern most is the ADP T-shirt sales. It was a mistake from the first day. We are too ambitious about it. I am sooooo regret about this. But since it has been done.. i got no choice but to push the sales. But guess what.. the sales was actually hardly moving at all. Why am I the only one have to worry about this?? Where are those people who said they would help me? My head is keeping spinning finding ways to push the sales.. but if there is only me alone, how much can I actually do? I am actually planning to give up... I am very tired of everything.. CAN I GIVE UP?
Raza: Thanks a lot for your help! You're always my saviour when I need help the most. Love you... :p
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment