To be honest, I am fucking pissed right now...
Why would they do this to us? Cut salary?!?! After what I have done for the department? After that I should take more responsibilities?? I haven't done much for the department? They really think that I sit in the office and doing nothing huh? Well.. I am good enough to take up the lecture job with no extra income! I help the department to save at least few thousands.. and this is how u treat me? Gosh... I think it's time for me to do some serious thinking... Perhaps I should take myself out from the lecturing job... Yes, that would be the first thing I am going to do...
I think the biggest problem with the college is hiring all those stupid head of department with high salary and doing stupid job such as politicking?? sitting in the office doozing off? talking crap but doing nothing?? Well, I can do that too!!!
Perhaps they should learn to appreciate their staff and listen to them! Stop treating us like we owe you a big favor and we will die without you!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment