Saturday, May 30, 2009

Two doses in a week!

This week has been fun to me. On Thursday night, me and my usual gang... Jenny,Ke xin, Sue Ann, Robin, Drew and Sean went to Groove Junction for some live band performance. It was organised by Sean because he said Groove Junction plays Jazz music. Since some of us like Jazz, why not? So yeah.. we went there after our work and it took us almost 1.5 hours to reach Sri Hartamas!! It was super f**king jam that night. I think must be because of the building collapse? or maybe not.. hehe.. I also dunno why actually. So when we reached there, they already started playing and yeah.. it was a nice place to hang out. The performers were very good.. one thing that is less is someone singing jazz song! Sigh.. a lil disappointed actually but overall it was good.

http://www.groove-junctionkl.com/home.html

Then yesterday night I went to Delucca with a bunch of college friends. One of our lecturer, Mr. Zailan Razak played there. Delucca was a nice place. Nice Italian restaurant. But kinda quite expensive... So there were like 20 of us there. I preferred Delucca's performance because there is someone singing live and she was good! Very good vocalist... I really had fun yesterday. SNHU's student are the best! We should do this more often .. :)

http://www.delucca.com.my/

No comments: