Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nooooooooooo

Nooooooooo... Dun do this to meeeeeee... Not my anticipated Phuket trip!!! One of my friends told me that today there is a news saying there is a death case of H1N1 in Phuket!!! Noooo... ok.. stop being dramatic... but why at this time?!?! I WANT MY HOLIDAY!!! after waiting for so long... and this is what i get at last?? This is sooooooo not fair. How? How? Should I go or should I stay? It's just another one month times... howwwww??? Stupid H1N1.. !@$#%$^&%&

Be rational Shireen ... be rational... think... think hard... Should I just ignore whatever news and continue with my plan? or should I forgo the ticket? Although it costs me RM300, but still... it's not about the money now.. it's all about the fun and my anticipation for this trip. Most of my friends asked me not to go... saying it's not worthy to use my life to exchange with fun and excitement. I can go there next time! One of them actually willing to pay for my ticket just to make sure I dun go.. hahahaha ... so sweet of him.. But... but... yooooooooo... I really want to go lorrrrrr... imagine...lying on the beach with a bottle of beer!! Ohhhhhh... heaven! hahaha....

Stupid H1N1... GO AWAY LARRRRR.... let the princess go and play! :p

No comments: