Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 6th speech - Vocal Variety

Finally, I had completed my sixth speech in Toastmasters. The title of my speech is "That is how we speak". Basically my speech is telling us how important is vocal variety in communication, and how do we achieve that. Well, I think it was a so-so speech. I wasn't really prepared for it. But I managed to pull it over and got it done. My evaluator said I had achieved the objectives of the speech project. People said it was good. But I think it was not that overwhelming. I should have present my speech in a different concept. A concept that are more personal to me and at least I should make people laugh. But I did not do so. But I am glad that it was all over now.

One thing great about tonight is this is the first time our HICT Toastmasters Club organized a meeting during a dinner. Our meeting was held in Loke Fook Moon restaurant in Meru Klang. With the delicious food and great companies, indeed this is one of the good night to remember! I really appreciate the exco committee for their hard work to make tonight a success one. Good job guys! Bravo!

No comments: