Friday, June 5, 2009

Another day just passed by...

Again, it's weekend soon! Weekend is like a charger.. a charger that re-charges my wasted energy during the weekdays. This week has been a relaxing week for me.. not so hectic like previous weeks.. gosh! That really kills me. Finally it's time for me to sit back and enjoy a lil... but soon.. soon I have to start getting busy again.. this time with the diploma final exam preparation. Setting final exam questions... prepare the answer sheet.. arghh... I can't believe that I am actually doing that... hmm... after being a student for 3 years, now I am actually setting up exam paper.. :)

Today I had lunch with Diana... Fu Hao and that lil 'angel'... you know who are u! Ishh... I tell you.. this angel is devilish! Really trying so hard to just make me feel bad.. Nvm.. I will have my chance back..

And today I canceled my class again.. haha.. this time is for some modeling audition. Haha.. actually my main reason of going there is to record the walk for my miss runway.. but when Victor saw me.. he insisted me to go up for the audition (he always claimed that he think I am more than what I am now... lol..thank you Sir!). so yeah.. I went for it... walking catwalk on the stage in front of people really made me fear and nervous! Gosh.. not first time but the feeling is still there. And I was selected.. my luck I guess.. haha... now that I am selected, meaning I need to practice more now!

Oh yeah.. that lil angel sent me a link to this video clip.. it was so touching!! I actually almost shed a tear...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJMbk9dtpdY

Weekend is here.. weekend is here.. time for enjoyment!

No comments: