So after our fulfilling dinner, we decided to go for a drink. After cracking my head thinking where to go.. finally we ended up at Zouk. Ohh.. it was packed.. got Juicy event that night at the main room. Thank God because we still have a quarter of bottle left that previous night we went, we MANAGED to skip the queue!! Hahaha... phewww... when I entered Velvet... Goshh!! It was so cold!! I was freezing inside there... Can't even enjoyed a lil... Sigh... sad case! But but but... but... one thing that made my day! hahaha... the highlight of the night!I do not know if it is nice to share it here... but since it has been requested by someone, so i shall wrote them down. So I was waiting for my turn in the ladies room at Zouk that night, I waited for quite sometime and the idiot people was still inside dunno doing what. Then I could heard some water gushing down from somewhere. So out of curiosity, I tried to locate the source of the sound. And guess what? The lady beside me was peeing! Ermm... she was standing there awkwardly and let the water just flow down to the floor. Thank God she was wearing a very short dress that night or else... I cannot imagine what will happen to her. So all of us were looking at her. I was so wanted to laugh... but in order to avoid making her look bad, I just kept them to myself until I went into the toilet room. HAHAHAHAHA... ok.. I am a lil evil ... but but but.. it was funny. Probably she was unable to hold it any longer. So pity her but she should have squat down. That would probably save her legs from her own "water". The most funny was the cleaner actually cleaning and tell the others that the lady inside the toilet room pee and wet the floor! Gosh.. that was embarrassing! That cleaner also another one.. sigh... can't she just act dumb?!! And also the friend that came in with the lady.. she looked at her and acted that nothing happen and continued talking with that "lady". Hahaha... that was funny too! Oh... something that I think I hardly got a chance to see live.
One of the good weekends!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment