So let's talk about the Hollywood Glam aka HICT Prom Night 2009. After the postponing and delaying, finally the Oscar is up in the lobby. Indeed an eye catcher! Everyone that passes by will definitely stop and look at it. "What is this for? Any event is coming up? This is very good! How did you guys make it? Very creative!" All sorts of questions were thrown to us. This is a very good start for this event. Everyone is starting to get awareness of it. This is what we want. I can bet that this year prom night will be the best HICT ever had. This is the promise I have for myself. Keeping my finger crosses, and I will work it out.. of course with the assistance and efforts from my team. The best team I always worked with. Brilliant people they are!
Now that the first part is done, I can move on to the coming part 2 - The pre-event of Hollywood Glam 2009. Still looking for fresh ideas on how to make it another success one... *still thinking*
I will post up the Oscar pictures once I got it... :)
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment