Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stress? Hahaha

I actually went to the doctor. A general doctor.. I know.. I know.. it's a lil nonsense to go see doctor for my slight depression. Haha... Probably it will go away in few days time. Still, I went for it. The doctor said probably I am under stress. I need to take things easily and rest more. I was having problem in getting my sleep as well. Argh... sleeping also canot.. this also canot.. that also canot...mati lar aku. I did asked for some sleeping pills in case.. in case I had the sleeping problem again. Touchwood, I still haven't have the chance to use it! Thank God... :)

I still do not understand what stress I am having. Working? PRom night? Environment around me? Working is currently ok to me. Past few weeks was terrible for me.. which I think is the start of this symptoms. But things were solved and getting better. Therefore, I am supposed to get better as well. Prom night? Haha... of course it does. But I couldn't believe until this extent. Although there were changes in plan and delayed, it won't create so much stress to me, I think.. Hmm... I really do not know why... or how... or what.. *Give up finding the answer*

Anyway.. deal with it. I need to have a break from everything.

Can't wait for Singapore trip!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u went for doc kah??
ada so serious boh?
i think u need some good german beer,
some rocking Metallica...
and finish it off with a corona, double lime...like what andrew said.
haha~

klah, u come singapore, i become ur doc ya~!

ohh~! i noe what can help u! since u're not a beer person....a solid glass of chocolate martini~! i always dun like cocktails because they're often diluted and u tot u're paying 10 over bucks for a choco drink...but but...'real' chocotini is reallly addictive! and it makes u really happy, coz it's sweet..ehh...it's bittersweet...like LIFE...if life is always sweet, it's boring...bittersweet is way sweeter than sweet, it's the real sweets - well, this is for u to experience and find out...hahaha