After spending two days in Singapore, I think I fell in love with it. Hahaha... each time I went there, I really like the place more and more.. Singapore is just like another KL city. Everyone is busy walking here and there. People with different outlook, nationality, races and profession sharing the same mrt or buses. Singapore is a small country but I can say that it has to be one of the best. First thing that I love the most would be the safety. Can you imagine me and my girl friend, Christine walking around the city at 6.00am, and still I am safe at Msia now? Haha.. the first thing and most important thing I always look for.. Safety. Then I also get to know few Singaporean malay and guess what.. they are quite nice people. I was suprised when they told me that in Singapore, there are also mat remp, which are like mat rempit in Msia lar.. hahaha... Not so perfect after all. But still I am safe there. Everything was pretty cool and great for me there. If I have choice, I would like to start my life there... Yes,Christine.. I want to be there..just give me somemore time ok.. haha..
So yeah.. I had fun! other than the flu and sore throat i was having still. I know... fun spoiler!! Anyway.. Singapore was good!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment