Saturday, March 7, 2009

A lil too depressed?

I am going through a period of slight depression since last two weeks. I do not know what happened but my physical and mental just do not clicked! I had very bad mood that I think I might have offended few people around me. I said what I do not really meant and I acted coldly towards people around me. Stress? Probably... Sad? Probably... Sick? Not really... maybe a lil... Disappointment? Probably... I am going through a hard weeks and still I am now. Just wondering why am I so emotional weak recently. I cannot take control over my emotion anymore. The emotion and feeling are taking control of my life, which I hate so much. These emotional moment really make me weak and I am like where I was three years back. I began to wander back to the moment where I had the worst time in my life. The anger, guilt, sadness, disappointment and the feeling of lost is again back into my life.

I am kinda lost now. I do not know what I want in my life anymore. For what I had planned for my life so far are somehow lost it's meaning. Just do not know what I should do anymore. Should I take up the offer to do teaching? Why am I feeling like letting go of everything? Suddenly I do not have the passion for event management anymore. I am losing mood and passion for something that I wanted so much in my life. That is serious problem.. Haha... Depression you think? Yes, I think so!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is called PMS la..
PMS not only stomach cramp u noe?

u might be asking now "if PMS, y i only get depressed now?"

ask me, i just found the answer..

maybe it's age or what...but i realised that u'll get mood swings when that time comes that month.

but the severity of the mood swings varies every month. sometimes u get emo, sometimes very very emo, which ppl defined as 'depression' la. but sometimes very very mild and it just feels like the normal junks of everyday life.

so maybe out of many many months, ur this mth just suay la, sucks la...

SO. the conclusion is, it doesn't last long la...just a few days before the 'real' thing came and it's all over...

so after a few cycle of the experience...u'll get used to it and u'll be fine

it's really nothing to do with how sucks ur life is...it's just ur biological problem...so stay with ya dreams ya babe.

hope that helps.

seh-leh-neh said...

awh
*hugs*
i hope it all feels better soon :)
remembering u from here all the time yea?

:)

SumBoy said...

Well i guess i get what u mean. Its like you got this gloomy cloud that will follow you everywhere you go. The world seems alil darker and its not that you're not happy, its just that you're not in the mood. Something is off somewhere. It is pretty normal for us to feel that way once in a while. That's what we call life i guess.

As for your direction in life, list down things dat you want to do, and ways of getting there. I should do that too :D. Things might not go your way, or certain things happened that put doubts on your dreams but think deep down in yourself what your really want

this is a long one lol