Thursday, October 30, 2008

30 Oct 2008... and..

I am sitting in the office now... quite bored with everything around me. I came late to work today. Probably did not get enough rest yesterday. Oh ya, I was chatting with Jai and Raza until early in the morning. It has been long since I had a good conversation with them. It felt good. Back to the old times... Like how we used to lie down and talked all night long. Gosh, I miss all that moments. Looks like Raza really wants me to go Canada. Not that I just said it for fun. I really want to go there. He has been looking for all the information that can help me to get there. I really appreaciate his efforts. Thanks God that I have a friend like him. Now I am a lil relieved cause I know someone is out there helping me out. Thanks Raza!

This morning, the convocation issue was brought up again. This time is about the fees. Yesterday, the chairman of the convocation committee has sent email to all the graduand regarding the new venue and fees. An additional guest will be charged RM50 per person. And this morning, the management said that RM50 is way too low. They have to absorb too much cost. Again, meeting was held and new rates is confirmed. The first two additional guests will be charged RM50 per person, while any additional guests after that will be charged RM120 per person. Actually it was the management's fault to charge a low fees. I think RM 200 for graduand and 2 guests is still reasonable enough. And for any new additional guests to be charged RM70. This is what they should do, but again they failed. I just have two words to describe them... "Too clever".

While I am writing this, I was chatting with Saad and Tina. Oh well, everyone in the college is too bored! Chatting with Tina about the new revised fees and she is getting a lil frustrated again. Why change the fees when it was supposed to remain RM50 per guest? I really do not know how to answer her. I just explained the situation faced by the college and hope that she will let it go. I really had enough of all those "arguement". I really do not know what will happen again if the students still not satisfy with it. Come on guys, just let it go. I would say that the changing of the venue is a lucky arrangement done in such a short time. Where the hell can the management find a ballroom in such as short time? The management has done their best to fulfill the students' need. Perhaps letting them go is a wise decision for now.

Later there is dancing practise again. I has been practising since tuesday. My body is still aching now. All for the sake of Bloodyhell show. Talking about the show, much to share now. I just get to know from the event person in charged and he is frustrated with the whole arrangement. Everything was pretty messed up and no one is assisting him. Looks like the committee is more interested in the new cafe. However, they had started to decorate the auditorium yesterday. And guess what! They actually stole a tree from ground floor and used it as a decoration. Gooodness sake, steal a tree and used it as decoration?!

No comments: