Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Twilight - Breaking Dawn

"Twilight tempted the imagination. New Moon made readers thirsty for more. Eclipse turned the saga into a worldwide phenomenon. And now, the book that everyone has been waiting for...
Breaking Dawn, the final book in the #1 bestselling Twilight Saga, will take your breath away. "
-MPH Online.com-

This book is the last book of the Twilight series. The funny thing was I do not know that this is a series book. I just bought the last book and started reading it until my friend told me that it is a series. Well, after reading half of the book, I wouldn't care much but continued reading it. The more I read, the more exciting I got. The words... the plot... the climax... just tempted me to finish them asap. A vampire and a human were in love. Love that is extraordinary than a human love. Oh, Edward the vampire... such a perfect character. He was described to be smart, good looking, loving and perfect. Gosh, how I wish to be Bella. I wouldn't mind being turned into a vampire for Edward. This last book was about Edward Cullen and Bella Swan getting ready for their marriage life. And how Bella was ready to be transformed into a vampire for the sake of staying together with Edward. Before she was transformed, she found herself pregnant! Human with a vampire? How could that be? The misery and climax started from there. An immortal child, they called it. It was forbidden and must be destroyed. The Cullens family must protect the child from harm. even if they have to sacrifice their life. A very good book. Finally, I finished reading them after 5 days. A book worth reading if you enjoy fiction and magical phenomenon.

No comments: