Friday, October 31, 2008

31 Oct 2008.. and..today is also halloween day!

I am sitting in the office surfing through the net (thestar.com.my) for today's news. Few interesting articles that captured my attention. "Honey, did I win RM20mil?" reported that this husband and wife were in shocked after winning the jackpot lottery of RM20 million. Wow... just like that and RM20 million is in hand. I think I should start buying lottery too. Who knows if it will be me next time. RM20 million... there are lot of things that I wan to do with it. First, I am going to buy all my family and friends a good meal. Yes, food always comes first. Haha... then I will quit my job and leave this place asap. Paying off all the loans... Going for holidays... there is a 's' inside.. holidays... lol... Oh yes, going to US for my convocation. How can I forget that... There are many things that can be done with that money of course. Yeah, I can go to Canada straight away too.. Blah blah blah.... shireen ng is still dreaming... so easy to strike a jackpot?? Oh well, I am supposed to be a imaginative person. Only imagine...

The petrol price is going down again this saturday by 15 cents. Lucky that I did not pump petrol this morning or else, I would be cursing myself now. But my car petrol signal is already start blinking since this morning. Can it make it until tomorrow morning? Damn it. I still need to drive to Sunway later tonight. Probably will pump in a smaller amount. Arghhh... The world oil price is still going down. At about USD 60++ per barrel is a definitely a good news to us. It has been killing me since the petrol price went up. After suffering so many years, finally God said, "Oh my child, you had too much suffering in life. Let me take away your sorrow and suffering. Let you be happy for a while." As I always said that God loves me very much. God will also helps those who I love too. So please say thank you... "Thank you, shireennnnnnn!" :-p

And finally the news of the year, the US election 2008. I has been keeping track of this election since past few months. Obama and Mc Cain... who will I choose? Of course Obama! Well, who will want to choose a 72 years old man to be the next president? A man who only talks crap and doing nothing. Obama is giving a different face in the US history. The first black American President. Sounds cool right? The majority of the people is choosing Obama over Mc Cain. Yes, Obama is leading the race now. But somewhere deep down me have this fear. Fear that Obama might lost to Mc Cain because he is black. Racist has been the main issue in the world. Not only America, but everywhere is the world. Oh come on, the world needs a good leader. We all know the next American President is the next world leader. So people in US, please make a wise decision! Only if I have the chance to vote for. Perhaps what they should do is to allow the citizen of the earth to vote for... the next world president. I really can't wait for the 4th Nov 08 to come. The judgement day... haha

Enough of news now... let's talk about tonight. "It feels like tonight... can't you see I am broken inside... blah blah blah... and it feels like tonight"... Tonight is the night!! The Bloody Hell show brought by the ADP and ECU students. Why am I so excited about it??? Cause I am performing, simple as that... lol... Until yesterday, me and jason was still not in our good form. There are still mistakes. Maybe there is still no chemistry between us. But of course we will do our best for tonight. And today is also Efoong's birthday! The guy is older one year now... hehe... We planned to celebrate his birthday at Euphoria tonight after the show. It's free entrance..what more to wait for... have to go tonight. Alright, need to go to pantry to make my drink now... to be continued...

No comments: