Is supposed to be a awesome day. Like how Barney always said, " awesome..legendary". The whole bloodyhell show was just alright. Nothing special about it. Oh ya, about my dance... I did badly this time. I am very disappointed with myself. I guess Jason and I do not have the chemistry to dance together. He is fast and I am panicking... things went out of counting. The moment it finished, I felt like crying. It has been good during the practice. Why would I spoil the whole performance?? Hmm.. yes, Mathew did dedicated that song to me and Nisha... It was a beautiful song.. ' Fall for you by Secondhand Serenade". And of course the original singer sings better... :p
After the event, we went to Euphoria @ MOS at Sunway. This is the earliest clubbing I ever had. We reached there at 9.30pm to get the free entrance. We thought to go in first and get the club entrance stamp before we go to eat. However, things did not went that way. We are not allowed to go out until it's 11pm or else we will have to pay for cover charge to re-enter. So, we waited until 11pm and had our dinner later. The music was not bad, but it was not my type. So we did not enjoyed ourself at all. It was a bad day for me i guess. Everything was not right for me... :-s
It's 3.30am now... time to sleep. Need to wake up at 7am tomorrow because my work starts at 8am. There is school exhibition in my college and I need to be there to set up my booth. I think I will have not enough sleep today... will continue sleeping after work.... need to recharge my battery before it runs out. And oh ya... I still haven't pump my car petrol yet. Meaning I will have to pump tomorrow morning before work then. HAVE TO PUMP no matter what happens... It's been blinking for the whole day...
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment