Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tiramisu....Anyone?

Today is the tiramisu day. Why Tiramisu? Because we are going to make tiramisu today. Wee Han invited me to go over Shaleeni's house tonight to make our own tiramisu. Yes, I am not a Tiramisu lover. Simple because I do not like coffee. I do not like bitterness in my life. Haha... yup, inclusive of bitterness experiences. This is why I always declared myself as "princess". Princess that cannot take any bitter in life. A princess that cannot tolerate with pain, bitter and sour in life. So called me princess Shireen... hahaha... and stop saying nonsenseeeeeee when you read this. I knew you will say it. Just shut up...

I think I heard from someone that tiramisu is a local delicacy back in Italy when the county was in war. The women in Italy used to make this tiramisu and sent it to their war fighter husband. Tiramisu was made from bread and coffee back then. A simple, cheap and delicious food which had became a big name today. Hmm... it would be wonderful if one day the food that I created now will become a big name in the future... hahahaha... I know.. I know... "Shireen do not even cook and she wants to create food that will become a big name in future? Dream on!" Well, do not cook now doesn't mean I won't cook in later time. People change, you know?

Just got the latest news that Victor is going to take over the ADP's portfolio. Before he announced the good news, I can see a bright big smile on his face. I knew that there must be something happy that he just got received and there he goes... The new ADP leader! I am still waiting for the official email from the management regarding this issue. Looks like he is really happy with this new arrangement. Well, it is good for him to take up ADP as well. He has been a very good mentor to all the ADP's students. His undying characters, motivation and highly spirit were more suitable to lead the American Degree Program. This mean my ADP's tshirt is now saved from being getting rotten under my table... hahaha...

Kudos, Sir! Finally, you made it....

No comments: