Another boring day... Hmm... I realised that everyday in office was a boring day. Damn... What should I do then? I do not want to sit down in the office and complain about this everyday. If this keep continiung, I think I really have reconsider of staying for another 2 years. A department without a head is definitely a disaster. I wonder if the position of Head of ADP department is been cursed. Whoever came, never lasted long. I am tired saying the same thing to students, "We still do not have a head yet. Coming soon... ". What is so difficult in getting a proper person to sit for it? The worst part now is conflict and politics is everywhere. I was stuck in between. As head of school of business, he is supposed to oversee the three business program in the college, but thing was not this way. Two different parties is giving different instructions. One side said he is only in charged of ECU and Dibs, while another one said he is in charged of ADP too. Confusion and dilemma I was now. I do not know who to listen to. I guess I will have to assist both of the head of school of business and acting head of ADP. I really do not know... It's alright I guess. I think I can handle both of them if provided the acting head was alright about it.
Finally, I stepped into the new cafe. Struggling between the persuasion of those juniors and my principles, I gave in to the persuasion. I do not want to disappoint them. They has been nice to me all these while. Fine.. alright.. I will go in. Overall, the cafe was doing good. Other than people complaint about the F&B are not that delicious. This why I haven't eat there before. Let's see their performance first before I give them my first time.
We are going for a movie titled "The Coffin", a Thai movie tomorrow night. It is a horror movie. Yes, I hate horror movie. But since it was Brandon's request, I decided to give it to him. Just a movie after all. What I will do there is to close my eyes with my hands, like how I always did. Haha.. It's been a long time I never watch a movie in cinema. The last time I watched in ciname was in Genting with Jai. And the movie we watched was the mirror. Gosh... that is a creepy movie. Eww... hopefully tomorrow night's movie won't cause me sleepless nights. Hmm... one thing bad about this was I am getting more friends who are very young than me. It was 4 years ... now it was 6 years different. Hmm... is this a good or bad sign?
I was doing the assessment of migration to Canada few days back. Apparently I scored 59/67 points that need to meet the requirement of entrance. I think if I can improve my english, then I can score 67/67 as what Raza had did for me. I was so eager to move there... I do not know why. Probably I just want to get out from here and look for something new out there. I am not sure if this is what good for me. But there is only one life in a lifetime, so I think I should do it if this is what I want. I do not want to regret in the future for not doing it. Probably I will wait til year 2010 and apply for a temporary working/holiday visa to Canada. Stay and work there for maybe one year and see if I am suitable there. If I do not like there, then I can come back here. People has been telling me that Australia will be a good place to go to. Australia... it's not that I do not like it, but I never thought of it. Maybe because I do not have friends there. Let's see how things goes in future. Maybe I shall put Australia in my second option. Although it is like one year from now, but I should start planning now if I really want it. Planning! First step now is to save money as much as possible.... meaning no more luxury holiday.. no more frequent outing... no more good and expansive food... FOOD... gosh.. TEMPTATION...
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment