Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One sex relationship?

Today I read this articles from the newspaper that saying part time model divorced husband and lived together with a tomboy who resembled her favourite male singer. I do not know why but recently there were many cases that showing to me that one sex relationship is spreading all around. Female with female? Male with male? What is the logic behind these "special" relationship? How can two same sex creature fall in love with each other? What is the special connection and bonding they have between them? Hmm... I always wonder how is the feeling when falling in love with the same gender people. It's not I am discriminating them. I respected them like how I respected everyone. I accepted one sex relationship because I know that sometimes we cannot stop our feeling and urge. Some people were born male when their inner character was a woman. Like how I always said, " Man in the body of a woman". It is a good thing that they were able to express themselves and be truthful to themselves.

But of course there were some people who are not born to be in this "special"relationship, they just wanted to follow the trend. If the trend now is one sex relationship, then some of them will definitely go for it. I think this is totally insane. One of my friends once told me that all the women in the world are bisexual. Is this true? Then how about the men? Aren't they supposed to be bisexual too? Things are getting more complicated now. I had seen many of my friends are falling into the one sex relationship. Some of them were born to be... some of them because of failure in two sex relationship... some of them because they hate man. I had never been involved in one sex relationship. Not because I discriminate them or not because I think one sex relationship is inhealthy, but I just do not fall into it. I do not have feeling over woman. Maybe because I am a woman in a woman's body. Therefore I only fall in love with man....

I will not assure that I might fall into the one sex relationship in future. We can't control the feeling that come and go. Who knows maybe one day the feeling comes. I will never say no to one sex relationship just for the sake of fear or worry over what others think of me. For now, I will say no because I do not have that feeling towards women yet. One of my friends told me that he is fear that I will step into the one sex relationship. After several failed relationship with man, he is worry that I will look out for woman instead. Haha.... what I can say for now is I am still interested in man. Ermm... maybe I should pay a visit to the gay and lesbian club one day. Let's see if those gay and lesbian can trigger me on. Haha... but I heard that gays are normally very good looking and have a high professional career. What a waste! Damn... Looks like I am more suitable to be a woman in the woman's body... :)

No comments: