Monday, November 3, 2008

A disastrous town.. and it will last one more year...

Klang has been a disaster to all of us who are living here. The stupid town municipal has created a hell for all of us. Roads were closed and changed without any early notice. The construction of the new route is really killing everyone. It normally took me 15 minutes to reach klang, but now it took me more than 45 minutes. Can you imagine the hassles that I have to go through everyday? And the traffic jam is getting worst starts from now. It tooks at least one hour to reach klang now. I am very tired. I am really very tired with all these. All the hassles is creating a big impact on my life. I have become more hot-temper. I have become more easily irritated. I get sad and angry very fast now. I really do not like the me now. The negativities around me is making me more vulnerable now.

Now, every morning I have to think which way to use to avoid all the traffic jam. And when it's 5.30p, I have to think the way to avoid the jam. It has been my routine for now. What should I do now? It's a one year disaster time for me. Should I keep continued on what I am doing now? Or should I consider to move out and stay somewhere near? I really do not know. Arghhhh... I am so confused now. Sometimes I really wish I could just disappear just like that. I hate going through all these! Everything and everyone around me is giving me problems and troubles. Hey, I have my limits too. Come on, give me a break... I couldn't take them in anymore.

Think I have to really decide what I want in life. A fast growing pace of life with a stable life and income? Or a relaxing and slow pace of live with no high income or maybe affordable life. Stuck in between still. Haha... God help me.

No comments: