Sitting in front of my computer... chatting on msn...listening to Daniel Powter's Best of Me... a nice song! Trying to search for the lyric... wanting to know what this song is about... I just came back from a nice dinner with my best friends. It's been months since I met them. The best thing was we actually stayed very near to each other. I always said that "So near yet so far"... hahaha.. Life is like this when we stepped into a different stage of life. Things changes around us. We do not longer spend more time with each other, but we know that we still love each other and will be there for each other. The wonder of friendship!
We were talking about lot of stuffs tonight. Most of them were relationship issues. Oh well, we are in the stage of life where relationship is part of us. I raised this question to them, asking how many of them are willing to let go their current relationship to achieve their dreams? And to my surprise, there were none of them. Relationship has become part of their life. Of course they do.. When come to think of it, I think I will do the same. How to let go of a beautiful relationship just because of your dream? What if your dream never comes true and yet you lose someone you love dearly? I had seen many of my friends who chose to let go their dreams because of relationship. Their life is not sparkling like how they used to be last time. It was like they had lost the brightness in their life. I do not know but I certainly do not wish that to happen to me. I know that if I were to involve in a relationship, mostly I would give up my dreams too. I think we can't have both things at the same time. Most of the people would want to go to other place and start their new life.... travelling around the world... as for me, I want to start my new life in somewhere else. I want to change the environment around me now. I do not like the environment I am living now. That is my dream. If I were to involve in a relationship, I know my dream will shatter. How many people would let go their everything just to follow your dream? What if you can't let go of the person you love? Meaning you need to let go your dream. Then I will lose my brightness... hahaha... unless I manage to find someone who share the same dream as me. I think I should start listing down a list of requirement in order to love shireen ng... hahaha... And okayyy coming back to my dinner... we also decided to go for clubbing this saturday night. It has been a long time since we went to club together. I guess it will be another hang over night for us.
And finally managed to get Daniel Powter's Best of Me lyric...
I was made the wrong way, won't you do me the right way
Where you gonna be tonight, 'cause I won’t stay too long
Maybe you're the life for me, when you talk to me it strikes me
Won't somebody help me, 'cause I don't feel too strong
Was it something that I said, was it something that I did
Or the combination of both that did me in
You know I'm hoping you'll sing along, though it’s not your favorite song
Don't wanna be there when there's nothing left to say
You know that some of us spin again, when you do you need a friend
Don't wanna be there when there's nothing left for me
And I hate the thought of finally been erased
Baby that's best of me
Everything's behind you, but the hopeless sign's beside you
I’m livin’ in the moment, have I wasted all your time
Was it something that I said, was it something that I did
Or the combination of both that did me in
You know I am hoping you'll sing along, though it's not your favorite song
Don't wanna be there when there's nothing left to say
You know that some of us spin again, when you do you need a friend
Don't wanna be there when there's nothing left for me
And I hate the thought of finally been erased
But baby that's the best of me
Baby that's the best of me
You know I am hoping you'll sing along, though it’s not your favorite song
Don't wanna be there when there's nothing left to say
You know that some of us spin again, when you do you need a friend
Don't wanna be there when there's nothing left for me
And I hate the thought of finally being erased
Baby that's best of me
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment