It's been three times I had my lunch at the college cafe... What to comment on their food? Ermm... I would give them 3/5 rating because the quality was not that good. Except today's food... Japanese curry chicken rice.. It was better than those two times I had. Why would I still go and have my meal there since I am frustrated with the repainting? Cause I do not want to disappoint my juniors. I have to give them my supports... oh well, sometimes we just can't act according to our feeling. Uhmm... compromise...
Was talking to Brandon just now that we want to go for another movie marathon this Friday... this time is Madagascar 2 and maybe Tropic Thunder. I want to watch Twilight too.. must not miss that one. Especially after I had read the book... yup.. the final episode. Haha... still felt stupid that I did not aware of the series, and read the final episode without reading the first episode. There are lot of nice movie is coming up very soon... hmm... looks like my weekend outing will be movie marathon... hahaha.... and also reading book.. oh ya, I am reading the book by Cecelia Ahern again... this time is P/S I Love You... oh... it was a very nice book.. i just finish four chapters and it had made my cried. Very romantic and lil sad story. But I think the story is suppose to be a happy and touching ending. Can't wait to finish the book... cause I am going to watch the movie after I finish the book. Only after I finish the book.... :)
This saturday is the day everyone been waiting for... the convocation. Yes, the funny and last minute convocation. Well, looks like everything was in proper place now. Hopefully everything will goes well.. at least for the sake of the graduands. I will be working on that day itself...I need to wake up at 6.30am... IT'S 6.30AM... gosh... cause I need to pick up few friends and reach KL by 8.00am... it's even earlier than working day... ADP will also organise a booth to sell our ADP Tshirts and also the CD. I have to push the sales of the Tshirt. I want to have my money back asap...hmm... stuck there for like few months without moving at all.
My best friend is back to town! She just completed her final exam... and coming back for her holiday break. This time she wants to go clubbing with me... so I guess I have to bring her out this saturday night. I was planning to go to Avenue K.. the new four seasons club. Let see how cause the cover charge was not cheap.. if I am not mistaken, it is about 68 per person. I know... it's very expensive... lol... We also plan to have a all night girl's outing. She is going to get a free room in one of the service apartment in one of the weekend and we are going to have fun there.... food... champagne... beers.... oh... it's been a while since all of us gathered and have fun. Kinda miss it.. :)
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment