It has been days since I wrote something... Let me updated a lil about what had happened recently. As what I mentioned before, last saturday was the convocation day. I would say that apart from the last minute mess, overall, everything went well. It was a good day to celebrate their graduation. Finally, years of effort was paid off. Can't wait for my next year convocation! Maybe because of lack of rest and sleep, I got sick! The last weekend was a hell for me. I had a terrible sore throat... bad flu... come and go fever... sickening! It really tortured me. This is why I hate falling sick. Giving me no choice, I went to the doctor on Monday. The doctor was nice and friendly. I like this doctor... and it's a woman. No gender affection pls. And for the remaining 10 days, I am still under medication. Oh... there is one medicine that I enjoyed.. it's the flu medicine. Once I took it, after 15 minutes, I will get drowsy and go to sleep. I enjoy the sleeping force that given by the medicine.. hahaha... I had sleepless night since last Saturday.
Finally, I read finished the book "p/s I love you" and also the movie too. It was awesome! The book and the movie were slightly different from the plot. The book were a better version. It can touches my heart and made me cried as I read along. Actually, this is the first time I cried reading a book. Only one word to describe it, EXCELLENT. I am glad that I bought this book. It was worth keeping it. About the movie, I do not really enjoy it. It was too fast and the story line were somehow twisted. It do not made me cried like how the book did. But, it was a not bad movie afterall.
And I am back to work today. Still weak under medication but it's better to get out from my room and get some fresh air outside. I also received a greeting card from Jai... very sweet of him. Must be because of my depressed last weekend. Oh yes, not because of my sickness only, there are some other reasons that contributed to my depression. Sometimes being the eldest in the siblings was not as fun as how it looks. Eldest meaning bigger responsibilities and burden to be taken care of. Just that I am too tired to take up this responsibilities. At times, I really wish that I could leave everything here and go. Go to a place that no one knows me and I can live my life as how I prefer it to be. Sigh... I know that is impossible. Life is always unpredictable and responsibilities can help me to grow. What else can I do now? Stay and face reality! :(
Raza called me yesterday... He was telling me his first snow experience in Canada. Looks like he is enjoying himself there very well. I tried to imagine myself in his situation... I bet I will definitely stunned and amazed with my first snow experience. Haha... I felt much better after we spoke on the phone. At least I am listening to something new that I have no idea how it will be. It helped to bring me out of the boring conversation I had here. Something new to share...nice!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment