Monday, November 10, 2008

A great but tiring weekend.. and it's Monday again

Last Saturday, me and my friends went to Melaka for a makan trip. We left Klang around 11.15am and reached Melaka around 1.00pm. The first thing we did there was to eat the famous chicken rice ball. After that we went for a cendol dessert. Yummy! Melaka has the best cendol dessert. We also went for satay... satay celup... grill fish... I ate a lot on that trip. I think I must have gained lil weight. But it was worthy when comes to food. I reached home around 1am that day. My leg was aching due to excessive walking and I slept like a pig when I got home. It has been long since I go to Melaka last few months back. The next journey I think I will go to Penang since I got free air-ticket. Yes, must utilise it before it expired.

Ehm... one of my friend is leaving to Australia for holiday in the month of December... while another two friends are leaving to Cambodia in the month of February 09. Everyone is leaving for a nice and great holiday escape very soon. When can I redemn mine too? I want to go oversea for holiday too... I want to go to Dubai... Canada... Australia...Europe... Spain...to find my Mr.Right there.... arghh... too many places to go... I just can't leave like that... I need the money for future use... It is not wise of me to spend everything on a holiday trip, especially in the terrible global recession now. Can't even plan for a local holiday trip. It will cost me around 500-600 ringgit again... It's not worth to travel local with that sum of money. Better save it up for a oversea holiday trip in coming years... Sigh... What to do... just have to be patient for another 2 years... *keep my finger crossed*

Me and my friends were talking about the coming Christmas celebration. What we are gonna do for it? Normally me and my friends will go have good food and hang around a nice place. But this year things might be lil different. One of them is leaving to Australia... then two of them might wanna save some money for their coming trip... my sis is leaving to Thailand for Christmas... Damn... I do not want to spend Christmas alone... What can I do... think... think... ermm.. perhaps I should organise a home party and invite friends to my house... I wanna do something different this time... Turkey...red wine... champagne... candy... let's see what I can do... I had enough of clubbing and outing during Christmas unless there is something special or unique enough to tempt me..

I just came back from the marketing department... I couldn't believe with what I brought back with me to office. I was assigned to distribute flyers at Andalas School tomorrow at 4.30pm... moreover I am alone! What the f**k! At least send someone to accompany me. It's not that I mind to help them out, but please be reasonable. Alone distributing flyers?? I still cannot accept this... and the ppl in other departments just sitting in the office and doing nothing. I am coordinator... not marketing staff. I need to do something on this. Hope that my Head of department will voice out to the marketing department for me. This is total NONSENSEEEEEEEEEEE.... What they goin go do if something happen to me? Gosh... considerate sikit pls... would you send your own son or daughter alone to distribute flyers??
Stupid ppl... with stupidity ... what can I say more...

No comments: