Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today in World's history...

and Obama won the US election. It was predicted after all. Who will have confident in Mc Cain? especially with Sarah Palin? Gosh... thanks God that the American is not blinded by the Mc Cain-Palin campaign. I has been following the election since last 2 months. This is the first time I actually started to show interest in politics. Oh well, it has been a big "hu ha" since last few months back. Now, let's see what Obama can do for America and the world. Hopefully he can brings the American Dream comes true. A majority voted winner.. wow... really a history making election. I am somehow felt glad that Obama won. I can't imagine if Mc Cain won the election. What the old man do for America? Other than fighting against terrorism. I am lil frustrated that I can't watch the live telecast in CNN. Wanted to watch Obama's speech after he claimed the victory. Argh... the college television was not functioning today. What a luck! Guess I have to wait until tonight then.

Today I went out lunch with my students/ juniors after the school exhibition. This is the first time I actually went out with them. It's kinda weird. But everything was still fine. A lil quiet but not that awkward. I am glad that we can actually sit down and have a chit chat. And the most funny part was they were asking me about my past relationship. Gosh... I can't believe those question they were asking me. I mean... "are you a virgin? When is your first kiss? Have you make out before?" Goodness sake, come on... those questions are so sensitive and private :-s
I decided to remain silent. However, they kept pestering me along the way back to college. God... I just shut my ears and walked back to college... :) Those kids... are kids after all. All thanks to that Mathew.. I am so going to get him...

No comments: