Hurray! Finally it is December... Time for celebration! I always got very excited when December comes. This is because I am very much anticipating Christmas to come. For me, December is the starting of the year. Everything starts from the month of December. Maybe I am a Christian and Christmas resemble new year to me. When December arrives, I would normally hang around the malls on the weekend. I love the Christmas decorations serenaded with the christmas songs in the malls. The malls are the only places where I can feel the Christmas spirit. From Midvalley to Sunway Pyramid, from Sunway Pyramid to Starhill, from Starhill to KLCC and from KLCC to One Utama... So far still Midvalley impresses me the most. I still wonder what is the theme of their Christmas decoration this year.
Since the last Saturday, I have been decorating my office with the Christmas decoration. Oh well, because of no budget, what I can do was to use all the reycle color papers and posters to make the decoration. Erm... although it might not look the best, but at least there is some Christmas feel now. Hehe... moreover it was Shireen Ng who did that. So who dare to say it was not good enough. Trying to take few pictures now but my phone camera was not that intelligent enough to take some good shots. Maybe next time!
It's time to do some Christmas shopping now. I need to get myself a red stylish dress this year. I never boought any red color dress for Christmas before. Maybe this year is the time to change. I already saw one in the Curve. I am just waiting for weekend to come and the dress will be mine... hahaha... I also need to get everyone in my family a gift. A gift for exchange of course. I always tell everyone that I do not just give but I also must receive. There is always a giving and receiving in my dictionary :p
This year Christmas celebration will be just a nice and cosy dinner at one of the restaurants in KL. My friends and I will hang around KL area for the Christmas countdown. After a nice and good dinner, probably we will hang around in a nice lounge and spend some good time there. I was thinking of Sky Bar, but few of my friends said that it was not as good as what I want. Or maybe we will spend some time in Bangkok Jazz! Talking about Bangkok Jazz, there is a story to share tomorrow as for now I am getting ready to get home. Yes, meaning I have to go through the traffic jam and chaotic driving... sigh... :(
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment