It's been a while since the college's open day was organized. If I am not mistaken the previous one was during June or July. What different from previous one with the coming one is I am doing different task now. I am no longer sitting in the Bursary and doing the collection. This time I am getting involved in the preparation for the booth. Brandon and me went to the clothing shop to buy table cloth, went to the flower shop to buy ribbon and ballons, looking around to look for better ideas to decorate the booth. Then we sat down and started to discuss on how to make the booth an attractive one. Ideas come and go... I actually enjoyed myself. I love myself doing the planning part... then how to make my plan a success one... the implementation of my plan and watching my plan works with satisfactory inside me. And if it did not works, then I will watch with unsatisfactory inside me. I always like doing event. At a point of my life when I decided to step into event industry, people around me started to pull me out. Some of them said that I am not suitable to work in event industry because I am short temper and only giving instructions rather than listening. Some of them said event is not a clean industry. I might have to go out entertaining those clients. I was like "what? entertaining clients? I am just doing event". I do not know why those people said those un-motivated advice to me. Then later in time, one of my friend told me that if I really like this event thingy, I should go for it regardless what people said to me, as long as I know what I want in my life and my passion will break all through. Hmm... I know that by staying in education industry I am saved. Education is the industry that cannot die regardless what happen in the world. It's not that I do not like education industry, but just that I do not like the facts to sit in the office and doing administrative jobs. I feel that it is not myself. Unless I really decided to continue my master and become a lecturer one day. That idea might make me stay in education industry. Sometimes we just can't do whatever we want to do.
It's 1.45pm now and I still haven't got my lunch yet. Was a lil busy today. And the time passed quite fast for me today. It's a good sign! Haha... Few days ago, I got realised that I have been wasting lot of monies and times in my life. I have been wasting lot lot lot of monies and times on certain things and people around me. If not because of what happened last two days, I wouldn't have realised that I been spending monies like no one business. The amount of monies in my bank kept decreasing and it almost touches the par line. Then I started wondering where has all my monies gone. I couldn't find an answer to my question. At that moment, I felt a slap right to my cheek. Sigh... this is why from now onwards, I have to change. I need to go for a moderation lifestyle. I need to figure out ways to keep my bank figure increasing instead of decreasing. The more it decrease, the more my Canada trip will go away from me.. hahaha
Time for lunch! :)
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment