Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's the end of year 2008...

Finally, it reaches... reaching to the end of year 2008. I cannot believe that today is the last day of year 2008. It feels like I still have not done anything good enough to end my year 2008 chapter. Looking back at the past... hmm... good things happened to me... bad things happened to me... but one thing for sure is that I am glad that everything happened to me without me regreting it. Maybe few of them but still I can accept them... with a lil forces of course.. :p
Oh well... if only I could turn back time, I am going to make few changes in my life so that everything will end up perfectly... *perfectionist? Of course NOT!* Just the way I always want to be.. trying to make everything as good as it can be... yes, to avoid regretting later in time.
Why? Because I has been dissappointed with myself few times. It' s a promise to myself not to do something that I will regret in later time. This is why I always say yes to my friends whenever they need me. Chotomate!!! ... I mean only to certain people pls.. Yes, say whatever you want... "Shireen picks her friends"... "Shireen not sincere in making friends.."
* Look at my face* Do you think I care? hehe... trying to copy Mr. Bernard Thamboo, one of the lecturers in HICT.

I think the only new year resolution I am setting up for myself this year would be living my life to the fullest. Taking advantage of everything I have and putting myself a higher step in life. It's not career status I am talking about but my lifestyle. I want to live my life in a different way from tomorrow onwards. A more mature way I would say... *keeping my finger crossed*
I think I can't afford to live my life in the way it is now. I do not think I have the all time to try out everything and make a U-turn whenever there is a dead end at later time. At the age of mine.. (ahem ahem... not very old.. still sweet 21..lol) time is very crucial. I need to catch up whatever I has left behind before they are gone forever. Argh... time is really passing me very fast! I do not want to grow old so fast... sob sob... :(

Oh ya, I forgot to update what I has been doing the past five days holiday! Hmm... well, on Christmas day, I slept until 2pm after a tiring countdown celebration in KL. I woke up and helped my mum to prepare for the night party at my house (Eh.. only for my family and relatives lor... dun feel offended if I did not invite you.. hehe). I slept at 6.00am on the next day.. I was watching TVB drama, 'The seventh day'. It was NICE. I managed to finish watching 15 episodes on that day. Then I woke up at 11.00am and went to Wee Han's house to start our baking session. Yes, strawberry alaska merinque cake.... something like that lar... can't remember the actual name. The picture... hmm... it's not with me now. Maybe later! All I can say now is I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF! Hahaha... it was a success after one time of failure. Ahmm... maybe it was a lil too sweet.. but still IT WAS NICE lor... :)
I also went for a shopping spree on the Saturday with Wee Han.. I know I know... I has been mixing too much with this 'si kia'... *Corrupted already* It was a eight hours shopping trip... sakit kaki sial... We went to Queens Park, Cheras to buy my Esprit and MNG top. After that we went to Pavilion for window shopping..supposedly lar.. but I managed to get myself a pair of heel. Opps... forgot about the Indian cuisine.. we had our lunch at Spice Garden opposite Pavilion. I has been telling Wee Han about that place, and he is craving for it. What to do... two months pregnant man... have to bring him there. I am glad that he enjoyed himself with the Indian food... although both of us were having a 'good' times in the Pavilion toilet after that. I know.. such a waste, but what to do.. stomach wants to let them out.. I can't stop them! hahaha...
And the last two days of my holiday, I did not have much outing. I need to recharge myself after so much activities I involved in. What else other than sleeping! I enjoyed myself very much these few days... indeed was a great holiday break.

So, I am taking this opportunity to wish all my friends a very Happy New Year & All the best in the coming year 2009!

Love,
Shireen Ng @ the Princess... :p

1 comment:

Wee Han said...

Si poh!!!

it's my signature okay!!!!

*Look at my face* "Do you think I care?" Is MINE!!!!

hahahahahah

Kiampak!!