We went to Klang town to have wantan mee. Not bad lar... although I was actually craving for Dimsum. We proceed to Midvalley after that. During our way to midvalley, we shared lot of stupid jokes and lame story. Erm... the traffic was not very bad but still jam.. due to those unprofessional driver that always trigger my anger button, as usual those bad words eventually came out from my mouth.. "!@#$%^&&* ". To my surprise, Christine said, "Eh siao po... you know when I was in singapore, I always miss you scolding bad words ler.. Eh..say few times more lar..I want to record them down so I can play when I miss them". Jenny and me looked at each other and started laughing. I told her it came out from my mouth randomly, I can't just say them out for her. Later on, I did tried to say them out for her, but it just didn't sounded right.. just lack of the shireenness essense in it.
When we reached there, my friends were quite amused with the Midvalley's christmas decoration. Yes, we had the cotton candy again today. And also the air mata kucing. The air mata kucing is a must thing to do in Midvalley. You can't leave Midvalley until you had that drink. The reason for this shopping trip is to buy christmas gift for my family. After walking for almost 3 hours, I managed to buy a bag for my second sister. Yes, only one bag after spending three hours there.. part of the reason why is because people were all around there. There are too many people in midvalley today. Damn.. I hate shopping when there are lot of people. I just can't see things properly. Then we rested our legs by having a teatime at one of the food booth. We had a currypuff and Taiwanese Shihlin XXL Crispy Chicken. It was more like a makan trip rather than shopping trip. Oh how can I forget this... We saw a cute guy in the Cold Storage today! He was passing across me and my friends. I was standing middle of the corridor and had to give way to him. Jenny slowly and gently patted me at my shoulder to give me signal. Without turning to her, I nodded my head to agree with what she is trying to tell me. Haha.. that was the special way of communication between jenny and me. Both of us always know what we are trying to tell each other. But seriously, that guy was really cute! We saw his brother too. Oh, even the brother was cute either. Haha... you can call us crazy horny women... but who doesn't.
After leaving midvalley, we proceed to Sunway pyramid. I know, woman loves shopping, but going to two malls in one day is killing me. My legs were so aching and pain. Quite lucky today, we managed to find our parking space easily. In Pyramid, Christine managed to buy two tops in Romp. This is what she normally do during shopping. She will choose those weird tops and ask us to try them on. Just for the sake of fun. I know that is very wuliao but that is Christine. I saw a nice male jacket that I wanted to buy as a gift for my brother, but he doesn't like it. I think my brother has problem in his fashion sense. People like him can't just get the right style to suit them up. Typical ah beng style! Tak boleh tahan... sigh... I was supposed to buy a top for new year. I went into this Oriental outlet in Marakesh.. this outlet was selling chinese wear, mostly cheongsam. Oh... beautifullllllll... I saw a few nice and beautiful cheongsam which I wanted to buy. However, because of less occasions that I can put them on, I killed my desire to buy one. I just love cheongsam.. wait.. I think I have a pic of me wearing a cheongsam... a cheongsam inherited from my mum..

Stop laughing there... I know I look like aunty with cheongsam on me. Eh.. at least I managed to be the first runner up in the HICT Miss Cheongsam competition.. hahaha... Back to my story, I managed to buy a shawl for my sister. A pink in color shawl.. nice! We left Pyramid at 10.00pm and we decided to go for steamboat for late dinner at Bukit Tinggi. This is the funniest part for today outing. After finishing all the steamboat ingredients/items (called them whatever you want to call them), we still feel hungry. Therefore Christine ordered another plate of fishball mee, fucuk and dumpling to add into the soup. Remember there were only three ingredients that we ordered. After it was cooked, Jenny was stirring around the pot to take out some foods from there and she said this...
Jenny: "hmm.. what else is there in the pot that I can eat?"
shireen: "What else you can have when we only order fucuk and fishball mee?"
Jenny gave me one kind of look when she turned to me. I just can't stop laughing for that. *even now when I was typing this down* The always blur Christine did not catch our jokes and we have to re-act the whole scene again...
Jenny: "hmm.. what else is there in the pot that I can eat?"
shireen: "What else you can have when we only order fucuk and fishball mee?"
Three of us laughed like siao po... especially me. I just can't stop laughing. Probably you would not understand with what I was trying to say or you don't get the jokes. It's ok.. I just wanted to write something on this blog of mine. I tell you... funny lady she was... Dahlah tau we only ordered three items, and yet she can happily stirring and talking like there were many items that she can choose from there... Hahaha... Gosh... I miss all this good moments together. Because of greedy, we did not managed to finish the whole thing. We returned the dumpling to the waiter. Lucky they accepted it, or else mati three of us. On the journey sending Christine back home, suddenly my stomach pain. "Ahhh...my stomach!", I shouted. The two siao po looked at me and said, "aiyo...why you shout so hiauly (chinese)". Damn it.. summo say I shouted hiauly.. I can feel something in stomach is trying to come out... lol... After dropping Christine, I speed home.. and there goes my foods into the Indah WAter... hahaha
I had a great day today. Always have fun with these two women around me.
P/s: Sorry WH for not making the yamcha session on tonite... lol

No comments:
Post a Comment