Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve Celebration!

Let's talk about my Christmas' celebration.... It has been planned that we are going to Hard Rock Cafe for the Christmas eve dinner and hang in there until the countdown ends. Supposedly to be this plan..and wait..let me go until that part later as for now, let me begin my story from the night of 23th December 2008...

Because it is a Christmas's eve dinner, I would prefer to make everything so wonderful. So, I decided to dress myself for the celebration. I took out all my dresses... black..brown..orange..purple.. and finally I chose the purple one. At the same time, I was msn'ing with that siao wee han. He was suggesting red dress to me, which I do not have. Then he asked me to put on accessories such as silver or gold bangle, which I do not have too. I know... so shameful of me not to have accessories, especially when I am a woman! Oh pls... no rules saying woman must have accessories ok? So yes, I put the purple dress and some make up accessories into a paper bag. Then I headed to my bed to read my Cleo magazine. After 15 minutes, suddenly I decided to put off my decision to wear that purple dress. I took out and put the dress back into my closet. Don't ask me why, I just don't feel like wearing it... just like that. Unbalanced feeling and emotion.. oh woman!

So I put on a more smart casual attire for the eve's celebration. A black top with jean.. the usual Shireen ng. I was working on the Christmas eve..yes, for half day because I was rushing some works in the office. Funny part was when it was about 1.10pm, Victor came in and asked me to leave early if I want, and I replies him, "Sir, I am leaving now". And he was like, "Oh... ok.." with his usual big laugh. Oh sir! ... And Sean pick me up to Kexin's place. Oh ya, forgot to tell tat we are supposed to leave to Midvalley by KTM to meet up with Sue Ann. And the best thing was no one is free to drop us at the KTM station. Argh...I was cracking my head to find someone to send us there. And thanks to Lucas, he sent us there. That siao Kexin told him that I would help him in his studies as a return favour. Nonsenseeeee... Anyway, we waited for almost 30 minutes for the stupid KTM train to arrive. Imagine, making a Princess waited for 30 minutes.. The moment we stepped into the train, we saw Sasigala inside! What a coincidence! Because of tiredness, I did not talked much in the train but try to rest and sleep, which I did not have. To my surprise, the train arrived at Midvalley pretty fast..only took it around 35 minutes to reach there. We had our lunch there while waiting for Sue Ann to get over from work. For the first time, I did not do what I must do in Midvalley. I did not drink the Air mata kucing! Oh... I missed it because I was too full with my lunch.

We left to KL around 6.20pm and reached Concorde Hotel around 7.30pm. Yes, thanks to the traffic jam..ughh.. I hate traffic jam... Oh, Hard Rock Cafe was a nice place. I was glad that we made a right choice. So Sue Ann and Sean ordered the christmas' meal set, while the remaining three of us (me, kexin and robin) ordered ala carte food. I ordered 'herb grilled chicken breast' and mango juice for myself. While waiting, we were talking and I received lot of smses wishing me christmas wishes...and a call from Abu dhabi too. Yes, it was Jai. We talked for a few minutes before my food came. Wow.. quite a big portion and it smells good! I enjoyed myself with my food. Oh ya... how can I forgot about the gift exchange! Each of us bought a gift budgetted to RM 20 to be exchange during the dinner. So I bought Forero Rocher chocolate. I know it was the easiest and standard gift.... what can I do when I do not even have time to shop for others. So I got gift from Kexin, while Kexin got mine! Kexin bought a toy.. a duck with a moving head.. It's a solar energy moving duck, and the head is not moving up or down, but left and right! Hahaha...

We are supposed to stay back in Hard Rock Cafe for the countdown, but due to one reason, we have to change our plan. Basically the Hard Rock Cafe is only entering people aged 21 and above. And Robin and Kexin was underaged. So Sue Ann suggested to proceed to Maison. Maison is a club near the Asian Heritage Row. We reached Maison at 10.10pm. Imagine, reaching at a club so early! Ermm... quite pitiful but we got no place to go anyway. We sat in and started talking. More and more people started to join the crowd. And No, I did not enjoy myself at all. The crowd were basically youngsters or "seafood". It made me felt old inside. Gosh.. looks like I am more suitable to join the crowd that are aged 21 and above. I prefer MOS more to this Maison. And the Dj started mixing some songs while waiting for the countdown. "2 more minutes to Christmas... Come on girls, give me some noise!!"... Arhhhh.. The crowd started to get heated up."And here we goes... three..two...one...Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!"

We left Maison and headed home at about 12.15am.. Guess what? We got stuck in traffic jam again when we were on our way back to Klang. It was impossible to stuck in jam at that hour. It was too early to leave a club. Apparently it was because of those stupid people that were doing their countdown around the bukit bintang area. People were everywhere holding their spray can in their hand and spraying every car and people that passed by. We got stucked in that jam for almost 1.5 hours. Totally insane! I got home at 2.30am... and there goes my Christmas eve celebration... a tiring day, but I did enjoyed my dinner very much.

Thanks friends for making my Christmas eve celebration a good one!

1 comment:

The Love Doctor said...

Accesories pun takde ke? apa punya princess ni? and btw i do haf
6-packs