Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cookies or Me?

A new skin...! Got into a lil troubles when looking for blog skin.. mm... I think I am a lil out from the IN world now.. I realized that things are changing rapidly now. If I were to miss that few moments, then that's it, "I am outdated". Need to catch up a lil for now, or else I am going to miss the IN thing. Alright, this skin might not be fabulous, but I like it. The three girls inside the pictures can symbolise me and my friends. Oh well, of course I am always the one with the famous pose. The hand and the waist pose. Yes wee han, that famous pose that you made me famous with.. thanks for that...

So what has happened to me in these few days? Ermm...let me think back. I was on leave on last Thursday. Yes, to bake cookies for the kids. Wee Han and me went to 2Ply in the afternoon to buy the baking ingredients. We bought butter, brown sugar, chocolate chips, bikarbonate powder, chocolate powder and eggs. What happened was we do not have the proper recipes. Some ingredients in the books were not available in the store. What we did was to replace that certain items with other ingredients that we think it will blend in nicely. Replacing golden granulated sugar with brown sugar, and also replacing castor sugar with normal sugar. Erm.. I know... that was very smart of us...thank you... Then after bought all the ingredients, we went to the dentist clinic. Why? Because of that Wee Han larrrr... He got a date with the doctor. Both of us were so hungry at the time. Still, Wee Han still need to wait until his name is called. While waiting, both of us were looking through the recipe books that Wee Han bought in MPH Fair. Gosh... all the food pictures inside the book made our stomach growling louder. HUNGRYYYYYYY... I felt like eating all the food in front of me.... chicken tikka... pasta.. spagetti.. ribs... cakes... gosh, really torturing during that time. Finally, we had Indian food for our late lunch. Nice!

Blah blah blah... and it's the time when we start to bake the cookies. Because it was our first time baking, we were a lil slow at first. We baked two types of cookies. One of them was the Vanilla Heart and the other was chocolate chip cookies. Erm.. the vanilla cookies was considered as 90% success, while the chocolate chip cookies was considered as 70% success. The reason why only 70% is because people gave us one kind of look when we offered them more. That expression "Uh... can I say no?" that quite disappoints us. I would not blame them because the chocolate chip cookies was quite hard. One has to like really bit them hard.. hahaha... This is what people always said.. "throw at people also can die arrrrrr". Actually that cookies considered ok already. That day when we baked the cookies, there was a batch of the cookies that actually got burnt. That batch of cookies was really very very hard! We found it difficult even to break them into two. Siao... only because of few minutes late. There pictures...wait...wait... let me see if I can upload them... It was a fun day.. there were many funny incidents that are not meant to be shared here.. lol... * stop giggling at there, wee han..you know why..lol*




Only three pictures to share. Better than nothing right... Ok.. The first picture is me, shireen ng.. of course... the princess... The second picture is the Vanilla cookies...nice right? We are very proud with it. Looks so professional.. nampaknya kita ada sikit bakat in baking... hehe.. And the last picture is the 70% success chocolate chip cookies. Erm... I know... do not looks impressive enough. What to do... there is always a first time. Our next target is to bake a chocolate cake! And also my strawberry ice cream cake...oh... how can one say no to strawberry.. Siao Wee Han... I dun care lor.. we must make the strawberry ice cream cake.. since we have one full packet of flour from Kamini.. * no toleration in this case*

And finale.. Thanks to Wee Han's parents for the wonderful dinner!

No comments: