Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Everything is over now.. :)

Finally everything is over now... I can now rest and relax in my own sweet time and place. Last week has been a hectic week for me. I am working almost everyday, even on public holiday! Sigh... really was a tiring week for me. And also for Wee Han and Racheal. They were indeed resourcesful and good friends to work with. Luckily they were there for us when we seriously need help for the Education and Career Fair. I still remembered us waking early in the Friday morning and went to the market to buy all the stuff. Haha... the "ewwww and ughhh" kept repeating in our mouth. One sentence to describe us all... "the prince and princesses" who has been living in the palace for too long. Oh well, it's market.. what to expect more from there. Now that the Education Fair is over, I think I would say that the objective of this fair were somehow not fully achieved. It was not as good as what everyone has been expecting. But this is a good start for HICT. Let's see how this will brings HICT to another different dimension.

No comments: