Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Happy Chinese New Year!! Isk..isk... whenever CNY comes, it always give me a feeling that I am getting OLDER each year. CNY is used to be a exciting event and celebration for me. But I realised that as I get 'older' ...eh..no... as I get mature years by years, CNY is no longer an exciting celebration for me anymore. It is just an occasion where I can get few days holidays and meet with my friends. Hmm... even CNY shopping also reduced at least 70%. I used to shop for myself new clothes at least from first day of CNY to the tenth day of CNY. Yes, I know... crazy right.. very rich right... hahha.. But hor this year I only shop for three days. Recession mah... what to do. Well, this year CNY was not a bad one for me. Looks like my luck is quite good this year. Out of 5 times gambling, I think I won at least 3.5 times.. hahaha... I felt so goood. And no.. this is not the end.. I am still going to continue winning until the fifteen day. After resting for 3 days, and I am back to work today. The whole college's environment is so silent and dead. It really looks like hospital now. A lil errie.. but works still continue...

I just can't stop eating during these few days.. Haha..I know... getting fatter.. but it's CNY.. it's the season of growing! Growing in stomach and also in pocket.. lol... This is the only thing I love about CNY. Alright..time to get into some serious business. Let's see how is this year 2009 going to be for me.

Born in the year of RAT...

- While there are many changes afoot, the Rat will receive help from Noble People. You will enjoy smooth relationships with others, with minimal troubles. Where your career is concerned, you need to stay in your current company this year. Help from others will elevate your stature and improve the situation, especially for those of who have more experience than you. They will be able to offer plenty of useful assistance and advice -

Gosh... stay in the current company for this year... exactly what I am planning to do.. Looks like it's a fate for me to stay in this company until end of this year. Well, it's 329 days to go from today... this will be the official countdown from now... the resolution of year 2009.

No comments: