Thursday, January 22, 2009

Prom night!

It is my dream or wish to organize a prom night. Now that I got a chance to so.. I definitely won't let it slip away. As usual.. it is just me and my gang who will be in the committee. My gang is who??? Aiyo... Andrew...Ke xin... Sean... Efoong... Robin... Wee Han... and a new girl, Jen. Who else I forgot to list here... ermm... should be this few people... I spoke to Kamini today in SSD about this prom night.. She is very supportive. She gave me few venue choices... "Kota Permai Golf Resort, Holiday Villa, Yatch Club, Concorde Hotel..." She also gave some ideas on how to make the prom a wonderful one..." ..a white tent with air-cond ... red carpet all the way..." I like the idea actually. Imagine.. walking through the red carpet to the main entrance of the hall... NICE! The theme of the prom night is Hollywood Glam! Wah... everyone will be the celebrity of the night. Man and woman will dress to kill and everyone will take pictures for each other. A night to remember indeed. This is the last event that I am going to organize for the college. So we have to make it the best and memorable one. I know if all of us want it, we definitely will do the best! Haha... that is the spirit we have. I am still thinking the actual date for this prom night. This is not an easy task.. lots of planning to do... and preparation to figure out. I think all of us need to sit down and start to plan for this. By hook or by crook, this prom night needs to take place! Haha... not that I am demanding.. just that after all the talking.. if the prom night never take place, where shall I put my face at? Ughh... CANOT.. Canot...

One problem with this prom night is which department should I parked this event at. An event for SSD or ADP? My initial plan was ADP collaboration with SSD. But now, how? ADP or SSD? If I put under ADP, I will have difficulty in getting the fund. If I put under SSD, Victor is definitely not happy with it. Arghhhh... how lar... how lar... Actually, I prefer to put this event under ADP alumni.. but it sounds ridiculous. So I also dunno how as for now. Let's see how tomorrow then!

It has been weeks since I am super busy.. until today I still felt exhausted and weak. Haih... No matter how much I rest, still not good enough for me yet. This is something new that I experienced since I started working. This program coordinator job make me realised that this is not what I want. Although this job can help me to get a better secure job in future, but I am not happy anymore. I am not the Shireen Ng I knew.. I do not like the new me. Just one year to go.. this is what I am telling myself.. just one year... bear with it and you can do whatever you want to do.. I used to love working for SIT... it was for SIT... not HICT. No matter how good the college is now.. it can't never replace the SIT I had in my heart. I really miss that moment!

- I am still giving up-

3 comments:

seh-leh-neh said...

OMG my sis gonna help with the ball?
its gonna be soooooooooooooooooooo good seriously!!
i also want!!!!

Shireen said...

Hahaa... sha, come back lar.. then we can do this together for the last time.. lol.. if not, come join us for the prom... it will be one of the best one with everyone together...

seh-leh-neh said...

wah seh
you know i'd come back if i could right...

oh well. takde jodoh. lol.