Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am giving up!

Reflecting back to my previous post, I felt so stupid. I realised that sometimes I just take things too easily. Now I know the meaning of hopeless. When you got the umpp to change things better, people just can't accept it. After all the explanation, people still do not get it. I begin to doubt myself if I am capable to continue serve as the program coordinator. I really feel like quitting now. If they think that it was the program coordinator failure, I really wish I can tell them right at their face.." If you are so smart, why not you try to do it? Compiling about 30 subjects into a week lectures... and with all the students add and drop/complaints/tantrums." Sometimes, I even have student that tell me that ADP should change the coordinator. Haha... I really do not know how to react to these students. I treat all my students as my friends. I tried all my best to accommodate to them, but sometimes situation just do not allow me to do so. It is heartbroken and disappointing when I get to know that this is how people look at me. I am really at a point of giving up. I realized that maybe this is not suitable for me. People will ask me why I give up so easily. This is just the beginning. I can't stop half way without winning the challenge. What can I do when I am at a point that I do not know what to do anymore? What can I do when I feel hopeless and no one understand me? What can I do when people think that I am not good enough as program coordinator? Shouldn't I should realize earlier and quit earlier? I am so confused now. One thing for sure is that I began to realize how horrible it is to work with human! Just because we are working, doesn't mean that we can perform magic and get things perfectly...

- I am giving up!-

1 comment: