As promised in earlier post, I shall share with everyone about my new year eve's celebration. Because of the wonderful holiday break I had during Christmas, I decided to go for something light for the new year celebration. After a few days consideration, finally I decided to join in my cousin's plan to have a simple dinner at Fireman BBQ located in Jaya One. It was a family gathering. Most of my cousins were there that night. There were 15 of us and I could hear our voices echoing the whole restaurant. Well, it was quite a big group of us. Definitely we are a lil 'outstanding' than the others. There was also a show performed by two Thailand man. Neh... those fire show where they can put off fire with their hand and mouth. It was quite scary to watch from a very near distance. Erm.. about this Fireman BBQ, I would not recommend my friends to pay a visit to this restaurant. Not that it was very bad, but it was not worthy to pay that kind of money to have that kind of food. Each of us paid around RM21.50 and yet we are not really full. Probably because it was new year eve, and the restaurant was not at their best level to serve good food. Maybe.... *doubting*
We left Fireman BBQ around 10.20pm.. and we still have not finalised where to go for countdown. Because we were a large group of people, of course we need to look for a good place to watch fireworks. After huhuhaha about the venue, at last we decided to go to One-u because it was nearer to Jaya One. Erm... approximate of 15 minutes driving and the most unbelievable was THERE WAS NO TRAFFIC JAM at all. We got a big shock too. One- U was having this new year concert party featuring Justin from Hong Kong. We managed to squeeze in to join the crowd, but I tell you.. it was very hot and stuffy. I couldn't really breath inside there.. and I decided to go out. Looking here and there... then I saw few people standing at the rooftop across the One-U new wing. It was the rooftop parking lot. And idea came into my mind when I started shouting, "One, two, three.... fifteen, take note! We are going up there!" pointing at the rooftop. And fifteen of us walked quickly across the road and took a lift to reach level 4. It was 11.40pm that time. When we reached the rooftop, "Wah... this is the best location.. We can see the fireworks from One-U and also the Curve, Damansara..Good good... so smart." So while we were waiting for 12am, suddenly I saw crowd started to gather at another side of the rooftop. Wondering what happened, my brother went to check it out. And guess what happen, there was a old man fainted. Fainted? At the crucial moment when it almost reaches 12am? Gosh.. what a waste! And then I saw fireworks started to brighten and colored the sky.. it was from The Curve. I am not too sure why but it was earlier about 2 minutes from 12am. Oh who cares when the fireworks was beautiful.. and a loud bang from One-U! Amazing... One-U's fireworks were extremely big! Maybe it was because of our strategic location.. hehehe... The fireworks lasted about 6 minutes. I managed to record it with my camera... will upload them up later. It was worthy.. worth the travelling from Klang to Damansara. All of us really enjoyed ourselves with the fireworks. And at the few ending shots of the fireworks, the fire actually were bigger and nearer to us... until at a point where I started to feel scare and tried to run away. I know it sounds silly, but serious lor... the boom and bang were very loud and the floor was actually trembling.
We went home after the fireworks and the traffic jam was still alright.. not very jam and we reached Klang around 12.45am. Due to the "not so full" dinner, we decided to join our parents to have our supper or should I called it the first meal in year 2009 at Boston Restaurant, Klang. Yes, I know it's fattening to have food at the hour, but hungry mah... what to do... :p
I reached home around 2.30am and guess what.. I still need to rush my co-op reports... :(
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment