Supposed to update my blog earlier but I just do not have the time. Finally, I have this little time to do so. Yes, I am going to talk about my trip to Awana Kijal Terengganu. It was last weekend when we were there. We started our journey from Klang around 6.30am...can't really recalled but should be that time lar. So we gathered up at the Petronas Station along the Kesas highway. When we got there, we are the earliest one as usual. I hate waiting, seriously! After waiting for almost 20 minutes, that's it lar.. I got down from the car and asked my mum, "Why so long?? Who are we waiting summo? Aiyo... " Then to my shock, my mum told me, " We got at least 10 cars going together, sure have to wait lar." I was like, "WTF?? 10 cars?? Rombongan meh? Looks like a convoy lor." Sigh.. what to do, if only I knew beforehand. I wouldn't have join this trip. So, there we go..10 cars in a row to Terengganu.
We reached there around 1pm... and guess what, the organizer of this trip has not reached yet. Apparently the organizer, which is also my uncle's nephew went to some temples for praying. Din even have the courtesy to inform us and made us waited for him like... maybe 2 hours. And lucky thing is the beach was nice. The wind blew and the weather was nice too on that day. This trip was really my relaxation trip. What I did there were basically sleeping, eating and beach walking. I slept for most of the time. When I got up, it was either for food or spent my time reading my book at the beach side. I really enjoyed myself.
Pictures time!






1 comment:
Good to hear that you had and enjoyable trip. Let us know if you have any suggestion. Drop by to our blog to comment at http://awana2u.blogspot.com
Cheers
Post a Comment