Never judge a book by its cover is indeed a very true statement. Have you ever encounter a situation where one of your friends were treating you as friend and behind your back, she is another kind of person? All these while, I believe that in life, as long as you treat people in sincere and good, people will do the same to you too. This is the principle I hold to all these while in my life. Until today, I realized how naïve I was. Human is definitely the ugliest and worst creature God ever created. Human, because of power and status, will do anything to get it right.
In my life, I hate the most is hypocrite people. I can tolerate anything but not hypocrite. I wonder how people actually able to play simultaneous characters at the same time. The best is to play the angel and devil in front of me. Working in this company really “opened” my eyes. The longer I work, the more “truth” that I know of and the more I hate about where I am. Imagine, you have this friend of yours who talks to you nicely, laugh with you and even eat together with you, and inside her, she hates you so much. The more I know of this truth, I feel how stupid I am. How can someone smile and laugh with you, and at the same time, she wants to kill you. Gosh... unbelievable. Perhaps Andrew was right, she is power crazy and money minded. What to do… power and money really changes a person… extreme changes summo.
- I am sad today-
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment