Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Birthday celebration

Let's talk about my birthday celebration this time.. I know it was a lil outdated but what can I do when I am only free now. Alright, it all began during my birthday's eve, which is also the Grammy's day. We had pre-planned earlier to watch Grammy together at my house on that Monday morning. So, Andrew and Sean came to my house quite early.. around 9.25am which I am still on my bed. LoL... so I went down with my pyjamas and pillow to welcome them. Gosh.. such a beautiful day to sleep.. So the Grammy started and here comes the Robin.. He came later alone. Then also Sue Ann and Ke Xin whom are much more later than everyone. So together gether we watched Grammy and also Grey Anatomy (hope I spelled right!) Then we decided to go out for a fine dining that night to celebrate my birthday. After so much hu-ha, we decided to go to Frangipani, which unfortunately was not open that night. So we will make our choice when we got there. After getting so excited to a fine dining, then we decided to dress up that night. The ladies will have to dress up gorgeously, while the men will have to dress up smartly. And the best cames after this. All of them wanted to give me a surprise gift for my birthday. They bought me a coat/dress which is purple in color. Very beautiful dress it is. What happened was Ke Xin went up to my room and put the dress on top of my bed. When I went into my room to show them my dress collection, I saw the dress and I thought it was my sister's. Cause she just came back from Jusco and the dress is available from there too. So I took the dress and throw at my sis's bed and telling her, "Keep buying and wasting money.. isk isk". I did not even thought that the dress was mine actually. LOL.. then my sis shouted back at me saying it was not hers. I replied, then whose one it is? Simply put on my bed!". Then Sue Ann said, " It's not your sister one, and it is on your bed! Whose one you think it is???!!" LOL... Only then I realised it was mine. I know.. I know..I am lil slow. But never expect mah.. I am very much delighted. Indeed was a surprise to me.. hahaha.
So we went to Changkat Bukit Bintang around 7pm. There are many nice restaurant there. Unexpectedly, the rain poured.. !@#$%^&*!! Do the rain have to pour at this nice hour where everyone is so dressed up!! We walked through the rain from the car to the opposite corridor. What made me laughed the most was KE XIN. She wore a very beautiful dress that night and she actually wore her toilet sandal out from the car and nicely walked with us to the opposite corridor. When we reached the corridor, me and Sue Ann looked at her and she just realised that she wore the sandal out. Pity Robin has to ran back to the car and get her proper shoe. Haha.. funny. Jokes of the night!
We decided to go for Bermuda & Onion for our dinner. It serves italian cuisine and the ambience is nice. So all of us ordered something different and shared among ourselves. The bill ended up to around 400++ if I am not mistaken. After that, Sue Ann and Ke Xin went back earlier to due Ann was not feeling well. So the remaining of us went to Laundry, the Curve after that. Yes, the place where I reached my 25 years old and recorded my speech. HAha.. yes, the speech in Facebook.
I had great fun that night. Thanks, people for making my birthday a wonderful one!


-Love you all like always-



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not ur fault la...it'd be more appropriate if they use sth, like a red/ gold ribbon and tie up the dress like a box...it will look more elegant this way. and probably buy a stalk of rose and put it over the ribbon or sth.

but but it's better than me..with no present at all...

u have had great frens~!

Shireen said...

hahaha... so i shall expect something from u then.. get ready!