Everyday I flipped through the newspaper or watched the 8pm news, I realized that there are nothing interesting that can attract me anymore. They are all about politic, politic and politic. At first it was at Perak, where the government took over the state simply because BN has the majority seats. I just wonder, did they ever take the citizen's or rakyat's votes into consideration? The citizen voted the opposition parties to lead the state because they trusted them, but what happen now? Then what is the point of having the voting system? What democratic is this? Nonsense!
Nvm... after Perak, now it comes to Selangor. All sort of tactics were used just to make sure they get back what they lose. This particular person is suing this person... and this person is reporting legal case towards another person. All these news that made up to cover all the "ass-es" is really sickening! All these people are really self-centered and never really think for the rakyat! Who care for the rakyat when the leader himself is not. I am really sick of all these bullshit and rubbish! This is one of the main reason why everyone is leaving Malaysia. These stupidity have to be stopped. How can we trust with them when all of them are playing fire between each other? How can we trust them when truth never stand a chance to speak? How can we trust them when they do not even trust their own people? There are too many issues that never been solved and not to surprise, the issues were no longer brought up after all. I still remembered the issue where the government used a large sum of money to buy stationary. It was reported in paper where government purchased a set of stationary at more than hundred ringgit.. I mean few hundreds.. where we can get it at less than RM10! They used thousand of ringgit to buy a set of equipment where only costs few hundreds. I wonder if the stationary were made from gold or platinum. And any actions were taken? NO! Isn't it obvious that because you have the power, you can do anything you want? Where is the citizen's right to the truth? The misused money can be used on more benefited projects or to help the needy. I am really very disappointed with the leader we have today. I wonder when will the change take place for Malaysia. Until today, I still see no hope but grey skies that fill with emptiness.
- I am really sick with all these bullshit!-
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment