Monday, February 23, 2009

Puteri Gunung Ledang Musical

There is only one word to describe this PGLM show... "Awesome"

I was really amazed with this musical. I never expect them to be this good. From the stage setting to the props, from the music to the dance, and from the script to the production were very good. The scene transition was very smooth and you have no reason to actually ponder about it. The props that they used looked very real and the backdrop of the scene looked very real too!It was the work of the projectors and lighting that make the whole stage looked real to the audiences.Each time they changed their scene, I was like.. "Wow.. this is very good!".

So this PGLM was basically potrayed the story of Puteri Gusti from Majapahit who willing to sacrife her royalty to find her only true love in Melaka and how her lover betrayed her love. The ending of this story was very sad. The song that were sang by Tiara at the end of the play was very touching, and I cried. This play took about 3 hours and it was all worthy. I am very glad that I got the chance to watch this PGLM. Moreover, this is the last PGLM ever played by Tiara! Oh.. she is very good.. very good actress. I really enjoyed myself yesterday.. although I was pretty hungry during the beginning of the show.. haha

-Thanks, Andrew!-

1 comment:

SumBoy said...

my pleasure,

anything for you my wife :D