Friday, February 27, 2009

My sister's proposal!

Let me recall what has happen on that day.. If I am not mistaken, it should be last Wednesday when it took place. The whole idea of proposing started when my sister, her partner, my cousins and myself went to Jusco on Tuesday to look at the rings. Then coincidentally, there were also some bridal fairs going on that week. So we went to one of them and enquired about the bridal photo packages. Damn.. wedding is not a cheap business. Just the photo packages will costs up to RM3k!! What the 'toot'.. I mean really 3k.. I can do so many things with that sum of money. Fuih... money really go so easily. So after looking at the packages and quite satisfied with the price, they decided to place a booking on it. Wait... why place a booking when there was not proposing at all? Haha.. I also do not know why. But I guess they are getting the mood at that time.

The next day, my sister's bf called me and wanted to discuss with me about his proposing plan. Again.. what the 'toot'! So fast?! We just place the booking yesterday!Nvm.. so after my work, I went over to his house. Oh, my cousin was there too to do the planning. Oh ya, I did not explain this yet.. one of my cousin is the gf to my sister's bf younger brother. Haha.. i know.. complication! So the plan was I am supposed to get my sister out from the house for at least 1 hour. Then all of them will go to my house and get things ready. He already bought a bouquet of roses and also 99 heart-shaped balloons. From head to tail we thought and planned in details. I even reminded them to keep their shoes in the shoe rack to avoid my sister from knowing that they were there. So when i got home, I asked my sister to accompany me to pasar malam and Jusco. After wandering for almost an hour, I called back home and checked on them. After got the green light from them, we drove back home. My sister with no suspicious at all, went into the house and started talking to my mum and aunt. My mum kept asking her to go to her room to change her clothes. So right before she went into the room, she was about to take off her pant. She opened the door and found it strange as the room was dim and she saw my cousin inside. With that blur face she had, then the bf came out and gave her a surprise! Haha.. she was so shocked and she blushed!! Total red.. say no to alcohol! She was so embarrassed and wanted to get out from there. And when the bf knelt down and proposed to her, she said yes! Mission success!!

There she goes... reaching another stage in her life. My sister is getting marry! Haha.. I found it quite hard to believe.. Marry at her age is actually pretty not in sense for me. Well, it's her choice of the lifestyle she wants. All I can say is Congratulation!! Looks like more things and works have to start very soon... and I can sense.. I can sense that a lot of questions will be thrown at me soon too..."Shireen ar.. so when is yours coming?"... "When is your big day?"... "Got bf already or not?"... "AIyo.. don't so picky lar.. you think you still very young meh?"..
Blah blah blah... Need to prepare my defend army soon! Haha...

No comments: