Now that I am free to write down something.. let see what I had gone through this few days. Hmm.. this week is an interesting week for me. Of course still in Chinese New Year mood, but things need to restart again. Back to work... walking here and there in the college... smiles at the people around me.. facing the computer... talking to people... hmm... should I say interesting? Well, one thing that I am happy about is that my friends are finally being true to themselves in front of me. This is something that keeps my week an interesting one. At least now we have nothing much that keeps us away from each other... There were like a wall in between us. Haha... Dramatic betul..
Oh.. finally I got myself a watch. Wanted to buy so long ago.. but cause of money constraint, I have to keep delaying it. Not a high end brand.. I wish I can afford those.. but I am not as for now.. wait lar.. give myself another 3 years.. But for now, I bought a brand named 'Delvina'. Never heard of the brand before, but I like the design. Very classic... genuine leather summo ok... lol... suits me the best. Ahem.. yes... no pictures on it yet.. later lar.. later I will post up.
I had a bad day yesterday. Was having stomachache the whole day. Like what Shaleeni said before... like got fire came out from there.. lol... reminded me of olden days. Gosh.. I missed that moments. I am so damn lazy to work lo... must be because of the CNY mood is not over yet. Yeah.. I will be on leave tomorrow. Going to Terengganu for a short holiday. Yes, after Genting.. now Awana Terengganu. Kaya betul.. haha... not I pay one also... Go lar.. wait what right... :p
Did I mentioned that I went to Genting last weekend? Oh yes, I went last weekend. Tell you, Genting was damn super packed! Most of my time there was waiting and waiting. I went to the theme park... paid RM38! and guess what, I only managed to ride two games and rain started to fall. WTF... Each ride need to queue up for at least 30 minutes.. Then nvm.. we managed to request for a change.. from outdoor to indoor theme park. Dahlah rugi duit... nvm.. inside also need to queue up.. at the end, I only taken 4 rides with the RM38.00. Sigh... really wasted my money... It was one of the bad trips I ever had. Must pray that this Terengganu trip will be a better one... to end my first half year vacation.
And now I am looking at Tenji Japanese Buffet promotion.. lol.. Yes, time for food again... A very nice restaurant it seems. (http://blog.tenji.com.my/)
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hahahahahha
backside got fire ROFL
aiyoh i super miss u all!
long time din laugh like mad d!
tenji got promotion again? hmm but i think cant get it 1, sure fully booked...
yea i heard genting is pretty bad!! jam everywhere, i was in melaka and it was nice....:D
Post a Comment